Home Twitter Sheray_Amy Style Sherayde

4.05.2010

Follow The White Rabbit

Happy Easter.

Today has been filled with way to much chocolate and many a sugar rush. I feel the need to wish you all a happy easter before the day is out. Today in true easter fashion I got woken up at the crack of dawn by my younger sister (that screwed up my plans to have my long deserved day light savings change over extra hour of sleep) and then I was forced to look at chocolate. But anyhow the rest of the day went well. Exept now I feel like I've just been through some sort of eating festival. We haven't stopped all day! I hope you all have gorged yourself as much as I did, just for the spirit of the occasion.



Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter