Home Twitter Sheray_Amy Style Sherayde

7.27.2009

Colour My Love.

Where has all the colour gone?

I've just been looking at some of the amazing summer outfits people like Audrey Kitching, Hanna Beth and Raquel Reed are wearing for summer on the other side of the world and it is kinda sad.
Why does winter have to be so dull and lifeless? I need some colour, florals, sequins and a tutu skirt :P.



















On the plus side I am considering getting an iphone. I've come across a plan that should be okay for me it's $99 a month with unlimited calls and texts with 1.5gig of internet usage. There should be no way of me going over my cap, and with setting aside 50 bucks a fortnight out of my youth allowance I should be able to afford it. However before I do get into a contract I will definitely find out all the details in-case their is a catch. I really hope not. Although free calls and texts seem to good to be true.
























Nat, Sam and I checked them out in Fountain Gate today. As well as a mad hunt for Paw Paw Ointment and a Weekly Metcard ticket. The rest of the weekend was spent with Nat at my house and my Nans which included activities such as: Playing Trouble, watching Sex And The City, reading together, pigging out on doughnuts and doing some learner driving with one plate saying "L" and one saying "P". So all in all it was a great weekend.

I also got a new computer off my brother. It's mainly so I could use my 298gig hard drive, which I couldn't with the old computer. Also it is quite faster from my old computer which is great. Jarrod didn't want it because he couldn't put a graphics card in it. But I don't need one, cos I'm not a gamer so it's fantastic.

As for what's up tomorrow. I have my usual extreemly early start. I have to be at tafe at 9 and it takes me 2 hours to get there. I catch a stupid 6.45 bus. So I really should be off.

Love and Kisses.

2 comments:

  1. Ipones are sooo cool, i want one too.

    we should have Scene queen day where we have to dress up SUPER SCENE! lol. but yea silly audrey and hanna, wear some cool stuff :P

    Elissa
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! :)
    Sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter