Home Twitter Sheray_Amy Style Sherayde

6.13.2009

Deserts



Yesterday I took a trip into Melbourne Central to meet Nat and some friends. He brought me these amazing cupcakes from the amazing cupcake man at a stall in Melbourne Central. They were $10 for 4 cupcakes and were well worth it. The icing wasn't anything short of amazing, with it's fluffy texture and strawberry flavor. I told Nat as I tasted the cupcake "I think the cupcake man is my best friend".


Afterwards we travelled back to Pakenham and brought nibbles ready for a night in. We got home and ordered Pizza's (very big ones) and watched Sex and The City and munched on our nibblies. When we went to sleep I was incredibly full. Today we lazed around, mainly sleeping the day away.


As I was getting ready to leave Nat was pleading with me to take the chocolate. He made it say "Sheray I am so lonley, why won't you eat me. My life is worthless if you won't eat me" eventually turning into the chocolate kissing me and saying "Mwahh mwahh mwahh, Sheray I love you. I am nothing without you, mwahh mwahh mwahh" Nat burst out with "Oi you damn Cadbury, get off my girlfriend!" (then he snapped it). He killed him and I had to take him home to bury him (in my belly).



Deserts are great!
xoxo
Sheray.A.White.

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR CUPCAKES!!!

    ELissa
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyy, have you checked out the cupcake store on Degraves (just across the road from Flinders St)?

    There red velvet cupcakes are like heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG No I'll have to :)
    That will be Nat and I's next trip :P.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter