Home Twitter Sheray_Amy Style Sherayde

1.27.2010

Come Save Me From Walking Of A Windowsill.

I'm feeling really alone and unloved at the moment. I'm sick of never truly feeling okay. I don't know what I want for my future and none of the people around me are helping. I'm realizing more and more that no matter how much people tell you that they are always there for you, they never truly can be. It's impossible. And it's always when I need them the most that I am left alone. Also the people I thought that were once there are now so far away, I don't even recognise what I am to them anymore. I'm Sorry, I'm having a very angry at the world day today.

Let the beautifull pictures come save me from walking off a windowsill...




Love and Heartache

1 comment:

  1. i am 100% sure that i love you more than anyone else. EVER (well maybe exept nat, i think im a CLOSE second)

    I LOVE YOU SHERAY

    Elissa.
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter