Home Twitter Sheray_Amy Style Sherayde

11.03.2009

Nanowrimo


I've started writing a novel for National Novel Writing Month.

I decided to mainly because my boyfriend, the amazing writer that he is encouraged me to do it. I am writing a collection of short stories for it as it's a huge task for me to achieve. Over the month I will "attempt" to get to 50,000 words! I know this is really tricky for me to achieve so personally even if I get around 10,000 I will be amazed at myself.

I will constantly need sources of inspiration so please post anything you find necessary, and I mean ANYTHING at all.

I'll try to post little snipets from what I have written and keep you updated.
Hopefully I won't suck too much. :)

Love and Word Vomit

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter