Home Twitter Sheray_Amy Style Sherayde

9.21.2009

Style Doesn't Matter When You're On Your Back.


I've compiled a list of things I love in fashion at the moment.

I draw a lot of inspiration from Audrey Kitching and Hanna Beth but I am also determined to be very individual. I don't like to wear exactly what everyone else is wearing. I find it stupid to walk around like clones just because something in fashion is a "trend" and everyone is wearing it. I like to bring my own style to the clothing I wear.
So here are a few things that have been influencing me.
Enjoy and please let me know what you think.


Big Bows


Tutus




Floral Prints


Hats


Dark Lipstick


Long Singlets


Motley Bleached Jeans



Sequins


Heart Glasses


Hippie Headbands


High-waisted Pants, Shorts and Skirts


Colourful Leggings




Love and Colour








2 comments:

  1. your such a genius and so stylish! all of that stuff would look good on you :)

    your awsome

    Elissa
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid, smashing, swell, super Sheray is splendid, smashing, swell and super! :)

    Luv Pha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter