5.17.2010

Before I Died - Outfit Post 4

I have finally found my old camera, I recovered the last photo I took before my camera took a dive and I took some photos of what I wore today. Let me know what you think.

Coat- Vintage Faux Fur, Black long sleeve top- Glassons, Scarf - Home made, Jeans - Supre, Sequin heels (not shown) - Rubi Shoes, Lipstick - Lime Crime: Great Pink Planet.

Top worn as cardi - Sportsgirl, Top - Cotton On, Belt - Jay Jays, Skirt - Supre, Shoes - Rubi Shoes, Lipstick - Lime Crime: Retrofuturist.

10 comments:

  1. I love the sports girl top that you are wearing as a cardigan. I've never heard of sportsgirl. It looks like such a versatile piece - I'm really jealous of it!

    Charlotte xx

    The Style Rail

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top/cardi is AMAZING!!! We love how you're wearing it =)

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. :) The top is one of my favorites, I wanted it for so long. Oh and in case you were wondering Sportsgirl is a chain store over here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you wore the top as a cardigan! Paired w/ the graphic tee = perfection!

    Great style!

    http://www.runwayrundown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the fur jacket! Great red lips...and header!

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look nice!

    following you!

    www.helenskie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i really love the red lips with that black and white jacket! Great shoulder on it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it
    your blog is so inspirational
    keep it up!
    thanks for sharing as always!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are STUNNING :O
    love read lips on you
    loving the blog!
    great posts
    stop by some time xx
    (don't forget to enter the giveaway :D)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter