Home Twitter Sheray_Amy Style Sherayde

5.17.2010

Before I Died - Outfit Post 4

I have finally found my old camera, I recovered the last photo I took before my camera took a dive and I took some photos of what I wore today. Let me know what you think.

Coat- Vintage Faux Fur, Black long sleeve top- Glassons, Scarf - Home made, Jeans - Supre, Sequin heels (not shown) - Rubi Shoes, Lipstick - Lime Crime: Great Pink Planet.

Top worn as cardi - Sportsgirl, Top - Cotton On, Belt - Jay Jays, Skirt - Supre, Shoes - Rubi Shoes, Lipstick - Lime Crime: Retrofuturist.

9 comments:

  1. I love the sports girl top that you are wearing as a cardigan. I've never heard of sportsgirl. It looks like such a versatile piece - I'm really jealous of it!

    Charlotte xx

    The Style Rail

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top/cardi is AMAZING!!! We love how you're wearing it =)

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. :) The top is one of my favorites, I wanted it for so long. Oh and in case you were wondering Sportsgirl is a chain store over here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you wore the top as a cardigan! Paired w/ the graphic tee = perfection!

    Great style!

    http://www.runwayrundown.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the fur jacket! Great red lips...and header!

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look nice!

    following you!

    www.helenskie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i really love the red lips with that black and white jacket! Great shoulder on it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are STUNNING :O
    love read lips on you
    loving the blog!
    great posts
    stop by some time xx
    (don't forget to enter the giveaway :D)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Follow Fashion SheraydeTwitter